Saturday 26 November 2016

Ozone and The Fireman!



25:11:16 will always be fresh in the minds of Lagosians as Google Developer Group- Lagos played host to about 500 developers across the country. The event was beautifully designed and well-orchestrated – from the beautifully designed venue to the engaging speakers, the nice breakfast and the sumptuous lunch- Need I tell you about swags? Yeah, there were lots of Googly swags. J
The event got booted-up with keynotes from each of the two parallel sessions –Android and Web – which then continued with an array of speakers. I was at the web session, and I enjoyed every delivery. From Polymer to cloud and there was not a moment to doze. I hadn’t slept for over 24 hours - some dev project I was working on and had to travel hours to attend the event – all these I couldn’t remember because of the speakers' engagement which kept me engrossed.

The high-point of the event for me was when the theater hall went up in flames –like it caught fire – everyone was happy and charged up! Oh the roof wasn’t just on fire, but the whole venue – Ozone Cinemas- passersby knew something was happening which wasn't a matter of a movie premier but something really spectacular -#DevFest16 #DevFestSW-  Everyone and Everything got‘The touch of flame’ .Our long trip back home was cool without the AC working, all thanks to the flames received from the fireman: D . I was excited when i got buttresses for points I strongly believe in - the fact that not everyone in the Dev community will/can/must CODE some could do designs too! Thanks +Kene and that ''not' CODING from the scratch isn't a crime nor something to be ashamed of! Thanks +Prosper 
After being fired up,i need to go back to spend some more time at my basement, and see if I could come out a fire womanπŸ˜…

…and guys, don’t dial 767 the fire we're sharing isn't that kinda,but  +Firebase πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Œ

Fired coolies to the collaborating GDGs,  








No comments:

Post a Comment